Saint Francis Health System Therapist, Physical in Tulsa, Oklahoma
864880 - Rehab Therapy-SFM
7a - 3p (Days)
Hourly Full Time
- Provides clinical patient care by initiating and administering appropriate treatment, progressing patient treatment as appropriate, and carrying patient load that reflects productivity standards.
- Evaluates patients accurately. Plans appropriate treatment.
- Sets and meets functional goals. Revises and progresses treatment program as goals are met.
- Provides instruction (teaching) to patients and/or family members, as well as other healthcare providers.
- Graduation from an accredited school of Physical Therapy.
Licensure, Registration and/or Certification:
- Valid State of Oklahoma Licensure or Temporary Letter of Authorization to practice Physical Therapy.
- 0 - 6 months related experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from patients and families.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to use computers, basic computer knowledge, as needed for data input and reporting.
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Effective reasoning ability and ability to be adaptable.
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability