Saint Francis Health System Registrar, Tumor in Tulsa, Oklahoma
67670 - CANCER DATA SERVICES
Job Details This is an ECB variable position that does not guarantee hours and is not eligible for benefits.
The Tumor Registrar compiles and maintains records of patients treated for cancer to provide data for physicians and research studies.
High School Diploma or GED.
Licensure, Registration and/or Certification:
Certified Tumor Registrar.
2 years of experience in cancer registry.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Working knowledge of ICD-9 and CPT coding.
- Working knowledge of tumor nomenclature.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access as might be required in the production of graphs and reports.
- Effective skill in abstracting and coding patient medical record information.
- Effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to be detail-oriented as required in the examination of clinical and numerical data.
- Ability to type 35 words per minute.
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability