Saint Francis Health System Clinical Nurse I in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Clinical Nurse I
63053 - Heart Hospital Float
7a - 7p
Hourly Full Time
Job Details HEART HOSPITAL FLOAT POOL - Days
· Vital support team for the Heart Hospital mission and function
· Float to progressive cardiac units including Telemetry, Observation, and Critical Care
· Plus occasional floating to Outpatient Cardiology/Oncology/Outpatient Infusion
· PREMIUM FLOAT PAY ADDED FOR HOURS WORKED
· Positions for both critical care and telemetry nursing available
The Clinical Nurse I assesses, plans, implements and evaluates nursing care, utilizing the nursing process in accordance with hospital standards and unit policies/procedures for the purpose of monitoring and evaluating patient functional status.
Completion of an accredited collegiate Registered Nurse program
Licensure, Registration and/or Certification:
Valid State of Oklahoma Registered Nurse License
Minimum 1 – 2 years of previous, related cardiac experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Working knowledge of general disease state management processes, bio- psychosocial model, and clinical pathways. Effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. Ability to organize and prioritize work in an effective and efficient manner. Ability to be detail oriented as required in the examination of clinical and numerical data.
Interested?Please apply or contact the recruiter, and he will be able to answer your questions.
918-502-8306 EOE Protected Veterans/Disability