Saint Francis Health System Clinical Nurse I in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Clinical Nurse I
63180 - 3 Specialty Universal
7p - 7a
Hourly Full Time
Job Details 3 & 4 Specialty – Progressive/Critical Cardiac
· 44 Universal Bed Unit (22 per floor)
· Experienced RNs and New Grads welcome!
· Care for complex cardiac medicine patients
· Fast-paced, challenging environment that will help you to learn and grow your skillset
· Care for critical care patients on vasoactive drips and invasive lines as a new RN
· Transition to critical care within your home unit
This position qualifies for a $10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced nurses, per guidelines
The Clinical Nurse I assesses, plans, implements and evaluates nursing care, utilizing the nursing process in accordance with hospital standards and unit policies/procedures for the purpose of monitoring and evaluating patient functional status.
Completion of an accredited collegiate Registered Nurse program
Licensure, Registration and/or Certification:
Valid State of Oklahoma Registered Nurse License
0-6 months related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Working knowledge of general disease state management processes, bio- psychosocial model, and clinical pathways. Effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. Ability to organize and prioritize work in an effective and efficient manner. Ability to be detail oriented as required in the examination of clinical and numerical data.
Interested?Please apply or contact the recruiter, and he will be able to answer your questions.
918-502-8306 EOE Protected Veterans/Disability