Saint Francis Health System Clinical Nurse I in Tulsa, Oklahoma
3 North - Cardiac Telemetry
· Experienced RNs and New Graduates welcome!
· 35 Bed Fast-Paced Telemetry Unit
· Care for complex cardiac medical patients: CHF, CAD, Dysrhythmias, Pacemakers, PVD, Diabetes, and more
· Receive additional orientation through visits to Cardiology to see various procedures: Stress Tests, Echos, Heart Caths and an afternoon at the CHF Clinic
· Unit has one of the highest retention rates at Saint Francis Hospital
Job Summary : The Clinical Nurse I assesses, plans, implements and evaluates nursing care, utilizing the nursing process in accordance with hospital standards and unit policies/procedures for the purpose of monitoring and evaluating patient functional status.
Education: Completion of an accredited collegiate Registered Nurse program
Licensure, Registration and/or Certification: Valid State of Oklahoma Registered Nurse License
Work Experience: 1 year of RN experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Working knowledge of general disease state management processes, bio- psychosocial model, and clinical pathways. Effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. Ability to organize and prioritize work in an effective and efficient manner. Ability to be detail oriented as required in the examination of clinical and numerical data.
Interested? Please apply or contact the recruiter, and he will be able to answer your questions.
Recruiter: Beecher Whiting
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability