Saint Francis Health System Clinical Nurse I in Tulsa, Oklahoma
1 Specialty – Cardiovascular Thoracic Stepdown Unit - ECB/"As Needed" Hours / Non-benefits eligible Role
Schedule: 7a-7p (Days) for Saturday/Sunday Coverage
· 26 bed unit with private rooms
· Patient population includes: CABG, Valve Replacement, AAA, Thoracotomy, etc
· Receive specialized CV training, as well as ACLS and other education offerings
· Individuals in this role thrive when understanding the flow of the unit, especially the discharge function
· Care for critical care patients on vasoactive drips and invasive lines as a new RN
Job Summary : The Clinical Nurse I assesses, plans, implements and evaluates nursing care, utilizing the nursing process in accordance with hospital standards and unit policies/procedures for the purpose of monitoring and evaluating patient functional status.
Education: Completion of an accredited collegiate Registered Nurse program
Licensure, Registration and/or Certification: Valid State of Oklahoma Registered Nurse License
Work Experience: 2+ years of cardiac experience strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Working knowledge of general disease state management processes, bio- psychosocial model, and clinical pathways. Effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. Ability to organize and prioritize work in an effective and efficient manner. Ability to be detail oriented as required in the examination of clinical and numerical data.
Interested? Please apply or contact the recruiter, and he will be able to answer your questions.
Recruiter: Beecher Whiting
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability