Saint Francis Health System Clinical Nurse I - Dialysis - Days in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Dialysis - Saint Francis Hospital - Day Shift
This position qualifies for up to $11,000 sign on bonus for experienced nurses, per guidelines
· Three 12 HOUR SHIFTS PER WEEK, 5A - 5:30p; every other Saturday included in schedule; "Call" included (1 hour maximum response time required)
· Experience preferred; graduates with interest in this setting invited!
· Chronic and acutely ill adult patients requiring hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis; ICU and SLED therapy
· 20 outpatient stations, 8 bed acute unit
· Fresenius 2008 K, K2, and T machines
· 1500 – 1600 treatments per month
· Department is open Monday through Saturday
Job Summary: The Clinical Nurse I assesses, plans, implements and evaluates nursing care, utilizing the nursing process in accordance with hospital standards and unit policies/procedures for the purpose of monitoring and evaluating patient functional status.
Education: Completion of a state approved Registered Nurse program.
Licensure, Registration and/or Certification: Valid State of Oklahoma Registered Nurse License.
Work Experience: 0 - 6 months related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Working knowledge of general disease state management processes, bio-psychosocial model, and clinical pathways. Effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. Ability to organize and prioritize work in an effective and efficient manner. Ability to be detail oriented as required in the examination of clinical and numerical data.
Interested? Please apply or contact the recruiter, and he will be able to answer your questions.
Recruiter: Beecher Whiting
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability